The separate guest house, opposite the pool, has 2 double rooms, each with its own entrance and bathroom, wich offer you the necessary comfort during your stay. On the side of the house, in the garden, there is a detached studio-apartment with every comfort and a large Yurt (Mongolian tent). Facilities here, also include a private bathroom and terrace with covered outdoor kitchen. During your stay with us you can also use the coverd terrace with fireplace, sitting area, large dining table and an honesty-bar. Should temperature be just a bit too low, we can close, or partly close, the terrace: a glass sliding wall provides you with the necessary comfy feeling, and in this way you can still enjoy the stunning view.
It is possible to book the separate guest house in its entirety with the 2 rooms as a Luxery apartment. You also have a kitchen equipped with all necessities.
Minimum age of our guests is 12 years.
In our spacious rooms you will find:
- 1 double bed
- bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet
- hairdryer, towels, bed linen, incl. towels for sunbeds at the pool
- built-in wardrobe with hanging part and shelves
- table with 2 chairs
- airco (cool / warm) – fan
- breakfast in the shade, or early morning sun
- reading a book on the lounger by the pool
- the beautiful view on the green hills surrounding our finca
- aborbing the scent of herbs and flowers
- birds whistling at you during the day
- and do enjoy of just doing nothing!
Extras for our guests:
- reading books – informative books or leaflets with useful tips for trips
- WiFi – TV (streaming, chrome cast) – music
- parking space
- laundry service (at a small fee)
Room 1 Orégano
Beautiful, bright, spacious double room with private entrance and bathroom. From your room and terrace you have a view on the swimming pool, garden and surrounding hills.
€ 99/night Incl. breakfast.
Minimum stay of 2 nights (max. 2p)
Room 2 Lavanda
Beautiful, bright, spacious double room with private entrance and bathroom. From your room amd terrace you have a view on the swimming pool, garden and surrounding hills.
€ 99/night Incl. breakfast
Minimum stay of 2 nights (max. 2p)
Beautiful, bright, spacious room with private entrance and bathroom.
From your room and terraces you have a vieuw on the garden and surrounding hills.
The studio is equipped with an induction hob, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, fridge and TV (streaming, chrome cast) airconditioning en ceiling fan.
90 Euros/night Exclusive breakfast.
Minimum stay of 2 nights. (max. 2p)
Yurt ( Mongolion tent ) with outdoor kitchen
Want to enjoy a wonderful romantic time, or spend the night in a special way with your children or friends, and be more close to nature? Then our Yurt is your place to be!
The Yurt offers you all space and comfort you need to make your holiday a perfect one:
- Private terrace and view on the garden and surrounding hills
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet
Double bed – sofa bed (double sofa bed) – air conditioning – folding screen – clothes rack – table with chairs – coffee (Nespresso) / tea facilities – haidryer – bed linen – towels – picnic table – lounge corner.
The Yurt is suitable for 2 to 4 people. Additionally it is possible to add an extra bed (folding bed).
95 euros per night for 2 persons Exclusive Breakfast
3 or more persons: 10 euros / night p.p. extra.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
Prices – Finca Las Hierbas
Note: Minimum age of our guests is 12 years.
Oregano and Lavanda:
- 99 euros per night for a double room Including breakfast. Minimum stay 2 nights.
- 165 euros per night for the 2 rooms together as apartment with kitchen Exclusive breakfast. Minimum stay 5 nights
Yurt, Mongolian tent for 2 to 4 people
- 95 euros per night for 2 persons Exclusive Breakfast
- 3 or more persons: 10 euros / night p.p. extra.
90 euros per night Exclusive breakfast
Check in: between 3 PM and 8 PM – Check out: before 11 AM ( please contact if not convient in your travel schedule )
We most appreciate when you would inform us on your expected arrival time. So, we can make sure our entrance gate is open.
Most welcome at our finca!
Frank and Nancy
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.